Donnerstag, 4. November 2010

Zara's shoes - especially leopard ones

Did I say that I am totally in love with leopard shoes?? High heels, kitten heels, flats, loafers, mary janes, ballerinas ....

And I found some absolutely wonderful at Zara, have a look at the other shoes, too:


And here are my favorite ones:
Leopard ankle boot 159 SFR
Mini wedge leopard 99.90 SFR
Plateau peeptoe leopard 139 SFR
Pointy kitten heels leopard 129 SFR - I have a pair at home but from Bronx.

Leopard Plateau heels 149 SFR
Leopard moccasin 99 SFR - I have them already!

I know they are not leopard ones, but they match with leopard accessorries! Court shoe with bow 89.90 SFR

2 Kommentare:

  1. if I d ever fit one of this big chains shoes... I d be much happier... enjoy with your 38! Love cassie

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I will!! But you enjoy your dresses in small! :-)

    AntwortenLöschen