Dienstag, 16. November 2010

Thomas Sabo

I got my first charm a few years ago - nowadays I have a lot of different charms, pieces of jewellery, bracelets, rings and necklaces. Since four months you can buy a charm perfume and the latest beautyproduct is a lipgloss balm with the typically Thomas Sabo design black and white stripes. If you go into a Thomas Sabo store you see just black and white stripes with a lot of silver jewellery. I adore the stores in Vienna, they are absolutely gorgeous - one is next to the Stephan's Dome.
I totally go in for Thomas Sabo because I love the details on every piece, they were made so handsome you will like it, too. Another great aspect is that you can combine the charms with the bracelets, the necklaces and you can make totally new combinations. You don't have one piece you can change it! I think that is one of the secrets of Thomas Sabo.

You can buy all the stuff online but I will recommend you to go to a store:
http://www.thomassabo.com/CH-de/

First Aid Nurse - latest Seasonal collection 380 SFr.
Horse - Rebel at Heart collection 240 SFr.
Misses Naughty - latest Seasonal collection 380 SFr. 
The Wolpertinger - latest collection 240 SFr.
Duck - latest collection 89 SFr.
Rabbit in a hat - latest collection 98 SFr.
Bambi from the Disney Charm Collection 84 SFr.
My anchor I wear them with a red heart charm and a black rhinestone crucifix 170 SFr.
These are my Cherries 220 SFr.

Necklace or bracelets from 49 SFr.

And by Douglas you can get the Lipgloss Balm:
http://www.douglas.de/douglas/Pflege-Gesicht-Lippenpflege-Thomas-Sabo-Charm-Rose-Charm-Rose-Lipgloss_product_3000036793.html

Lipgloss Balm by Thomas Sabo at Douglas 8 Euro

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen