Sonntag, 14. November 2010

Agatha Jewellery and Accessories

When I saw for the first time an advertisment in a magazine of this wonderful jewellery and accessories label from Paris, France I was totally in love!

About  seven years ago I bought my first charm there and I am sure everybody will find something there.

Here is the link to the homepage where you can order the things online, but I will recommend to go to Paris your own and grab your jewellery:

So you can see near here my favorite ones:

This is a screenshot of the online mag of agatha.fr
Phone necklace 42 Euro
Necklace with charms 42 Euro
Charm Polka Dots Bikini 
The watch charm! 28 Euro
You can choose your charms online: Here are four of my compositions!
Sweet and sexy: Corset, candy cane, hat, tea cup, liquorice, tea pot, glove.
School bracelet with a schooldesk, a paint brush, schoolbag,  colour palette,  water cup.
Black and violet bow heel, gift with pink bow, champagne for Cassandra, strawberry,
bath tub, carousel horse,  chandelier.
London taxi,  schooldesk, hibiscus flower,  bobin, camera, mirror, cherries.
Red bracelet 22 Euro
Black bow brooch
Silver bow barrette

2 Kommentare:

  1. Loving it when you think of me!!! I ll have to get that Champagneglass... makes me think i should have gotten that as a liptattoo....

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Cool, you saw it my dear, all the champagne is just for you!!!

    AntwortenLöschen