Samstag, 28. Januar 2017

Heart - Valentine - Dr Martens

Today I found these incredible heart brogues from Dr Martens on the instagram account of a friend who has always great inspirations for me: https://www.instagram.com/ernstlichdeins/ and I was completely falling in love. 

So I poke around in the web and found these heartwarming bags and T-Shirts - I could resist and bought myself the brogues (Joyce Heart) there are also some boots (Bentley II Heart) but I prefer the shoes. And I add the white bag with the red heart and the white T- Shirt to my basket. So right now I am feeling like a little child and have to wait til my order will be delivered :-(

I bought them at: www.drmartens.com/de

So stay tuned for my next entry with my outfits for the heart brogues, the bag and the T-Shirt.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen