Samstag, 16. Oktober 2010

Lena Hoschek Store Opening in Berlin

I was invited for the store opening of Lena Hoschek's first shop in Germany - she is one of my favorite designer. She is from Austria, Graz and she is fresh, unique and honest!


Here are some pictures of the opening on the 30 of September 2010 in Berlin.


Lena's outfit: Of course something from her incredible fall/winter collection; shirt, skirt, hat and blazer.


My outfit: black circle dress and cherrybrooch from Vivien of Holloway, red cardigan from Mango, cherrynecklace from Thomas Sabo, belt from Blutsgeschwister, Clubmaster glasses from Ray Ban and black fascinator by Sissiloop (www.sissiloop.com). 


Here you can see Enie van de Meiklokjes - I love her since I was a teenager! She is a German host. Her blouse is from Lena Hoschek, too.


Here you can see Rolf Scheider he's a German Make - up artist you can't stop to giggle when you are talking to him!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen